Welcome to Chalet La Salle
Chalet La Salle is a characteristic Savoyarde farmhouse built circa 1840 which has been beautifully renovated and modernised. It is nestled in the quaint old alpine village of Essert-Romand only a few minutes drive to the vibrant Morzine town centre.
The farmhouse retains many of its original features and contains two apartments each sleeping up to eight people in full size beds. The spacious open plan layout of the living areas reveals some of the magnificent beam structures and creates a charming light environment which also gives views of the surrounding mountains.
At Chalet La Salle you are spoilt for choice when it comes to accessing the Portes Du Soleil region, it is one of the largest Skiing, Snowboarding and Mountain Biking areas in the world with 207 lifts and 650km of marked pistes and plenty of Mountain Bike Trails. Morzine is renowned for being a popular family resort and here at Chalet La Salle we are best placed for accessing the wide variety of pistes and nursery slopes.
Download Fact Sheet for floor plans
We can assist you in organising every aspect of your stay, in particular:
- Arrange airport and train transfers to the chalet. (Charged separately)
- Purchase essential groceries for your arrival. (Charged separately)
- We can assist with the following:-
- arranging discount Ski Hire,
- arranging Ski Lessons, and
- arranging slope transfers.
- We can also assist with arranging all other local activities.
- We can collect your prepaid ski passes ready for your arrival.
- For those who decide they would like a night off from cooking, we can arrange for a local chef to prepare and cook for you in your apartment subject to availability, and must be booked in advance. (Charged separately)
- All bedding and towels are provided.
- Childcare can be arranged. (Charged separately)