Winter Morzine / Portes du Soleil
Skiing and Snowboarding
Morzine is the ultimate gateway to the Portes du Soleil, which really is any skiers paradise. Also given its enormous size, over 650kms of piste, made up of 266 runs, catering for all levels: 25 black, 100 red, 106 blue and 35 green, 243km of cross country trails and over 200 lifts connecting 12 resorts, 7 in France, 5 in Switzerland, forming the largest ski area in Europe, sprawling over the French and Swiss Alps.
The inclusive Portes Du Soleil Ski Pass covers 12 resorts, all of which are linked by lift or a regular free shuttle service.
The Portes du Soleil Piste Map
We can help you to organise your ski hire, and have your ski equipment delivered and fitted in the comfort of the apartment at a time to suit you. We work in partnership with a local ski hire company who offers high spec ski equipment at discounted prices for our customers Door Step Skis.
We highly recommend Easy2ride Ski School, who offer Ski and snowboard lessons for both group and private.
- We offer groups to children over 5 years of age and private lessons to those 3 years and over.
- We offer groups and privates to adults of all ages.
- Maximum eight pupils in all our groups with the exception of our beginner group where our maximum is six pupils. We feel this is essential to achieve the best learning experience.
- All instructors are English speaking.
- We provide a very personal service and try to be as flexible as possible. We offer a professional yet fun approach to skiing – to us, the most important thing is that people have fun while learning.
- A group photo, taken during the week on the piste, is presented to all children who have completed the course of group lessons. This is presented together with a medal and official test booklet at the end of the week.
- The instructors video both adults and children during one of the group lessons.The group will then have the opportunity to watch themselves back with the instructor.
- Our vin chaud evening from 5pm every Friday is a great chance for adults and children to have a get together with their instructors and others they have skied with during the week.
To purchase your ski-pass straight away
Heliskiing – Snowshoeing – Ice climbing – Ski Touring
Mountain guides can be arranged, and pre-arranged appointment on your arrival.
Some other activities on offer in and around Morzine:
Horse Drawn Skiing
Latest Weather Conditions
We can arrange care for your children in your chalet, therefore avoiding as little disruption to the children and their daily routines as possible. Cheeky Monkeys can also provide a pick up and drop off service for children in ski school which allows yourselves to make the most of your skiing during the day.